Experiance:- 6 – 8 Years
Location :- Mumbai
Salary:- Not disclosed
Sales budgeting, Pharmaceutical production, Pharma, qaqc, Cost reduction, Corporate, Pharma selling, GMP, Capacity enhancement, Auditing
One of our clients, a reputed company in tablet mfg in pharma, is looking out for a production manager for their factory based in Mumbai. The job description is as follows:
1. Meeting production requirements as per sales budget
2. Technical up gradation of manufacturing facility w.r.t. GMP and Productivity
3. Future requirements planning w.r.t. manufacturing Facility and Equipments
4. Motivating and guiding the subordinates to execute their responsibilities
5. Implementation of QA QC Audit recommendations w.r.t. facility up gradation and operations.
6. Third party Loan License Technical approvals to fulfill production requirements.
7. Periodic visit to Third Party Loan License facilities to ensure that the manufacturing is carried out as per defined procedure.
8. Manufacturing activity of New Products as per the statutory requirements, GMP and Marketing requirements.
9. Cost reduction and CAPEX plans for GMP up gradation and Capacity Enhancement.
10. Enhancing Corporate Image by being part of Social Academic bodies dealing with
Pharma industry at large, knowing senior government official and bureaucrats.
11. Ensuring quality products to be produced with Zero defect at all times .Industry TypeRecruitment / StaffingFunctional AreaProduction, Manufacturing, MaintenanceRoleProduction ManagerEmployment TypeFull Time, PermanentEducationAny Graduate in Any SpecializationPost Graduation Not Required
Seven Consulting is a private and independent Australian Program Management Consultancy providing seasoned professionals to deliver large-scale, complex business transformation and IT projects and programs to agreed performance criteria for Australia’s top organisations. We manage our client’s IT projects, turn around their troubled projects or improve their overall project delivery capability. Our clients include CBA, Westpac, Superpartners, Ericsson, Telstra, QBE, Hewlett Packard, Vodafone Hutchison, NAB / MLC, ANZ, Endeavour Energy, WorleyParsons, Woolworths, Oil Search, Transport for NSW and Stockland.